Scubaboard At Rainbow River September 20th.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The List:

Mrs.Reef
Reef
Zardoz
fletcherjm
I Dive
BruceTrinity
sadie199-(no drinking Friday night)
III
Mrs.III
III's daughter
cardzard
Mrs.Cardzard
Chuggers Mom
Chuggers Dad
msscuba
scoobahdood

git-r-dun diver (possible)

Darin said he would run the boat if we get more than 16. I'm going to wait one more day before calling him with a head count.

Have you guys been with Crystal River Water Sports, they are located behind the Days Inn Resort. They have their own Marina and a very nice staff. Thier shop is smal but very friendly... Kind of the mom and pop shop. Its cool they leave from there docks and you have no parking fees, a nice boat ride to the refuge look and snorkel with manatees then proceded to the dive site for a nice Cavern dive.. All guided very cool Dive masters. A very educational excerpience...

352-795-7033..

They are a little high in there Rainbow River trip but they will work with a group..

Will the boat have tanks or do we need to call and request some beforehand?

Will the boat have tanks or do we need to call and request some beforehand?
As far as I know, this is bare bones. Boat trip up river ONLY....no gear included....no snacks...no water.....just a boat ride for $10.

Reef, correct me if I an wrong.

Bruce

As far as I know, this is bare bones. Boat trip up river ONLY....no gear included....no snacks...no water.....just a boat ride for $10.

Reef, correct me if I an wrong.

Bruce

Exactly.

I'd rent tanks locally if you need them.

There is no shop, or fill station close to the park.

Reef, sorry about the short notice, but I can't make it Sat. I forgot about the International Coastal Clean-up is that day.

Have a great day and enjoy the dives guys!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom