Scubaboard At Rainbow River September 20th.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Our little Lake County dive group were planning to dive Rainbow this weekend (Oct. 20th) too. If we can hitch a ride up river, it will save us from having to bring boats, canoes, etc.
Rainbow River at KP Hole Park (Marion County) - Lake County Golden Triangle SCUBA Group (Mount Dora, FL) - Meetup.com
Right now we have four divers. Do you have room?

Gary it should not be a problem.

Darin said he would have Captain Dave run the boat back and forth if we had more than he could get on the boat the first trip.

It's $10 (cash) per diver to hitch the ride up. Pay at the dock.

Thanks for the info on the tanks, I appreciate it!

Anyone excited???

Remember the boat leaves at 9am sharp.

You need to be geared up, and ready to go.

There is a nice changing area at the park. However no boots/booties allowed last I recall.

You can gear up on the tables located in the park, but don't leave anything on them.

Also we need a few volunteers to bring dive flags.

I hope to get a few decent shots of the group(s). :)

Bring OFF!!!!!!The skeeters might be bad while we are all waiting around.

My daughter is going to her best friends sweet sixteen party and will not be there for the dives. Me and my better-half are still comming, we plan on getting there around 8ish. Gonna be fun, I'll bring the poolaris :dork2:

**********First post updated to reflect all attendees*********************​

No booties allowed? We are supposed to wear fins w/o booties? What's the rationale for that?

I'll bring my dive flag.

Look forward to Saturday!

I've dived Rainbow River. It's very peaceful. But due to recent surgery I will have to pass this one up. Hopefully I can go on the next one. But have loads of fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom