ScubaBoard Chatterers Invade Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chat regulars conspired to Invade Key Largo this weekend.

First to arrive annika1. Today we started her AOW class with a shore dive at Pennekamp Cannon Beach. Buoyancy & navigation exercises in 69 degree, 5 ft viz. She is a trooper. Then off to Ocean Divers for her first night dive on the Benwood. 1 ft chop, 74 deg, 50 ft viz. Fun day. Tomorrow, wrecks!

And we can't wait for the rest of the chatterers to arrive.
:)

Happy Diving!
ELENA
Annika was just in the LDS I teach out of here in NY..Tell her to have a good time and to be safe. She was interested in another trip in April to Roatan with our group. I just signed up 3 more people in the last 2 days for it. I have 4 spots left...so if she really wants to join us she should let us know asap..I'll be on Key Largo Sunday for a week with the wife and fur kids.
Emilio

Jealous, but as a CPA I'm more than a little chained to the desk this time of year. I know you all will have fun, Key Largo...one of my favorite places to visit and dive!!!

Annika was just in the LDS I teach out of here in NY..Tell her to have a good time and to be safe. She was interested in another trip in April to Roatan with our group. I just signed up 3 more people in the last 2 days for it. I have 4 spots left...so if she really wants to join us she should let us know asap..I'll be on Key Largo Sunday for a week with the wife and fur kids.
Emilio

It is a small world. Do let me know when you get to KL, maybe meet up for a :cheers:

Happy Diving!
ELENA

---------- Post added February 22nd, 2013 at 07:33 AM ----------

I forgot to add that ScubaBoarder and local author, Charlie Hudson, hung out with us a bit last night at Snappers.

Happy Diving!
ELENA

It is a small world. Do let me know when you get to KL, maybe meet up for a :cheers:

Happy Diving!
ELENA

---------- Post added February 22nd, 2013 at 07:33 AM ----------

I forgot to add that ScubaBoarder and local author, Charlie Hudson, hung out with us a bit last night at Snappers.

Happy Diving!
ELENA
I'll pm you my cell.

Super dive on the Duane this morning with Annika, 75 degree, 70 ft viz, no current on the wreck. Surface moderate current, 4ft seas. Followed by a lovely dive at Molasses Reef, Eagle Ray Alley including turtles & reef sharks.

Waprdpuppy, 1bubbleoff, pa finder spent a leisurely morning at breakfast & being lazy.

Tonight some might join in the fun on a sunset cruise aboard Island Time Cruises. Should be fun!

Happy Diving!
ELENA

Super dive on the Duane this morning with Annika, 75 degree, 70 ft viz, no current on the wreck. Surface moderate current, 4ft seas. Followed by a lovely dive at Molasses Reef, Eagle Ray Alley including turtles & reef sharks.

Waprdpuppy, 1bubbleoff, pa finder spent a leisurely morning at breakfast & being lazy.

Tonight some might join in the fun on a sunset cruise aboard Island Time Cruises. Should be fun!

Happy Diving!
ELENA

Sounds like a great time :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom