ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2015 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know of at least four more who signed up today. If you haven't done it you might want to HURRY UP YOU FOOL! :D :D :D

The Crew List has been updated
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/scubaboard-invasion-2015-cozumel/488573-offical-2015-scubaboard-invasion-crew-list.html#post7183714

We had 11 new crew members (10 Divers) join today
The crew total now stands at 108
Only 8 divers spots now remain

Those who forgot or were on the fence, this is your WARNING.

BREAKING NEWS
WE HAVE CONFIRMATION FOR ANOTHER
20 Whale Shark spots . 60 total
Those on the waiting list will get an email from
Bay Adventures Tomorrow
If your not on the waiting list, but wanted to go
call Bay Adventures

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, what an impressive turnout!!!!

Sad thing for me is work has a new laboratory (entire building) planned and equipment moves and what not, bottom line, boss told me to check back around the first of the year to see if I can get that week off.

Although a lot of things can change in that amount of time, so I will be watching and hoping I can somehow still make it.

Keith

its $100 deposit, if you're not averse to loosing that i would secure a spot now, but it is transferable so there is a pretty good chance if you can't make it you will not loose it

we've made the list for the whale sharks.....guess I better find my snorkel :rofl3:

and your housing for the G12 in case mine doesn't work! Have you found the camera yet?????

Snorkel......adding it to the gear list to purchase....ahhhh. We're in for this one. Whale sharks and all!!!! Whoooo hoooo :dance2:

where in Ontario are you? :D

Much further north than you are. Up in the Kirkland Lake area, but happily my job allows me to winter in Tempe AZ :D

and your housing for the G12 in case mine doesn't work! Have you found the camera yet?????

My G11 did re-appear. It seems my lovely wife put it someplace where it would be easy to find....and then denied ever having touched it :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom