ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2016 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wife and I would love to go. Hope there is enough room. Looking forward to the Cozumel 2015 posting as well.

[-]Looks to be a private party.[/-] I get prompted for a password:

Your administrator has required a password to access this forum. Please enter this password now.
Note: This requires cookies!

Edit: I have been corrected. Thanks for the update, cardzard!

Last edited:
Looks to be a private party. I get prompted for a password:

The 2015 ScubaBoard Invasion Cozumel Details have not been posted yet and it will a few weeks more before they are.
That forum will remain locked until we are ready.

ALL INVASIONS ARE OPEN TO ALL SCUBABOARD MEMBERS AND THEIR FRIENDS
(as long as we have space)

Folks, if you're on the fence and haven't been to SE Asia yet, trust me: you will love it!

The Caribbean, however, will never be as good as you think it is now ever again :D

You are correct... The live-aboard is an option after the Invasion and is not included in the package. Special pricing is available if enough members show interest.

As for going to the Philippines with the Invasion, well it just doesn't get any easier. The toughest part will be securing a room since we only have 35 and between this thread and the Facebook event page it looks like over half of the room may already be spoken for in less than 10 hours.

so if can only join on June 30th how is that going to work? jump on the phone at stroke of midnight? lol

Im in! I will contact dive buddy Judi but Im sure she will want in too! We dove PG a few years ago. Food at Toko's was fabulous, dive op great, Verde Island was amazing diving, the wreck right out front of resort was great. Loved the Philippines! Karen

I need a roommate for the Phillippeans trip, anyone interested? I would prefer a female however a male who doesn't snore would be ok too.

Edit: I have found a local dive buddy who is willing to commit and attend the SB Invasion with me, so I have a roomie and dive buddy now. Whether or not he snores, I guess I will find that out in time. :)

Last edited:
However how about a video of our 2nd resort during the Invasion

Cardzard, nothing conveys dive vacation like old men wearing tongs.

You nailed it!!! LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom