ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2016 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, PansSiren. I think I will do this excursion the last day in Dumaguete, as I will not dive pre-flight, this will be Thursday 30.
Whale sharks in Oslob are quite cool for snorkeling as they go feed in the fisherman boats and are almost out of the water :)

This. I want to do this.

Is there a non diving day to do this on? And how much to bribe Poseidon to summon a whale shark to come from under me and take me for a magic carpet whale shark ride out of the ocean?? Hahahaha

Also, "I'd do anything to have a set of scuba gear right now"… it looks to be legal and available in that area… do you think this could be arranged? Snorkeling is cool, but yeah, I'll also do anything to have a set of scuba gear!

I do not know for sure if we will be able to scuba with the whale sharks. Both resorts will have an orientation for the available excursions at their locations. We'll get the rest of the details once we're there and then you can decide what you would like to do and when.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom