ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2016 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dennis would it be possible to go for just the second week? My occupation again may or may not allow for the first week. Lynda and I spent a week and a half at Atmosphere resort in Feb, and Philippine diving is pretty good.

PS I already know the answer to my question.

Mike

I would love Lynda & you to join us but the Invasion package is a all or nothing package. We have very limited space and it is just not possible for those not part of entire 2 week package to get involved. I do hope you understand.

Another great video! Thank you Dennis! (Only 721 more!)

Hoping I wil get a spot on Monday:). Dive team 6 will be losing a couple of divers, so I will be needing a dive buddy to share a room. Glad there isn't a single supplement charge on this trip. Trying to get to Coz in July before United points expire. Hotel Coz single at 1039.00 and SCC at 1349.00.

Even with 721 more days to learn critter names.
I will still be in shoot first ask names later mode.
However videos like this help.
I have already added a few names to my must shoot list.

ENJOY

Hoping I wil get a spot on Monday:). Dive team 6 will be losing a couple of divers, so I will be needing a dive buddy to share a room. Glad there isn't a single supplement charge on this trip. Trying to get to Coz in July before United points expire. Hotel Coz single at 1039.00 and SCC at 1349.00.
I don't think there is a single room charge because you can't have a single room. So...technically the single room charge is double the cost of double occupancy. [emoji33][emoji33]

Last edited by a moderator:
This is getting exciting..This time in 2 years a whole bunch of people will be getting ready to leave on a big adventure. hopefully me and mrs kaz will be there with you guys.

Last edited:
My wife and I are considering joining the group. Is it safe to say the flight from St. Louis would be around $3000 ($1500 pp). Also I'm assuming we would need to depart on fri morn. Sorry for my ignorance but we have never traveled abroad.

My wife and I are considering joining the group. Is it safe to say the flight from St. Louis would be around $3000 ($1500 pp). Also I'm assuming we would need to depart on fri morn. Sorry for my ignorance but we have never traveled abroad.

Ok a few points to cover

We can only base flights schedules and prices based on what is posted now, 2 years from now not even the airlines know.

My GUESS is your numbers for flight should work and you may find a better rates looking at cities near you. I know its about 1k from Chicago.

We are also going to trying and get a group rate from like LA or San Fran.... both have non-stops to Manilla but again we are more than a year away to even try anything.

Finally there is no ignorance about traveling abroard, air travel is just crazy nowadays. You will not be the only one going so plenty of tips and information will be shared among all crew members.

I hope that helps and if you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Last edited:
and......GO!

Back
Top Bottom