ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2023 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

First and foremost - :yeahbaby:

Question - is there a package add-on for the soda/booze available and, if so, what would that be? Or ala carte only?
Sorry there is no drink package, we have tried many times to get that included but they will not budge.
However drinks are inexpensive there last time we Invaded them.

Are all the rooms of the double occupancy type?

I’ve read the hill rooms are 60 steps up from the dock, what’s that like?

Will or is the resort’s new restaurant, which is not on the hill, be operational for the SB trip?

Are all the rooms of the double occupancy type?

I’ve read the hill rooms are 60 steps up from the dock, what’s that like?

Will or is the resort’s new restaurant, which is not on the hill, be operational for the SB trip?
All rooms are double occ
Stairs are in section
At this time that is not clear if restaurant will be open

Thanks for organizing what seems like another great trip. I have stayed in Utila and enjoyed it so I assume Roatan would be fun as well. I was pretty depressed about missing the Cozamel trip. I'm the IT guy for our fire department and had to do a 400 hour rebuild project on the Fire/EMS 911 center. Because of all the supply chain garbage and lockdowns, it slid to the right 6 times and landed smack dab onto the Cozamel window ☹️ I'm going to jump on this one and tell them I'm not missing it. Gotta start making my personal life a priority.

@cardzard @ROXANNE can you help us understand what is the added value for the invasion cost $1420 and $200 higher than just booking at the AKR resort directly for the Hill superior room? Both appear to include the same number of dives and other activities.

Also, AKR normally has a $200 single supplement, but that’s gone as well?

Copied below from the AKR website
AF0E4AD6-A978-4651-AD8C-D472ADD58B91.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom