Scubaboard Xmas party December 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since so many aren't going to be around Narcosis and I decided to change things. Rather than a Christmas Party, we are going to do a New Years Eve Dinner. I will start a thread later this evening.

As of now, I am thinking of doing something really nice. Perhaps, prime rib for dinner and some nice wine to go with. Narcosis isn't a big fish guy but we are going with salmon appetizers anyway, call it rebelling :winky:

Hopefully this will enable more to come. Since it is all about friends hanging out together and enjoying an evening, hopefully this date will work out better for all.

:santa3:

Well, I wasn't able to promise I'd come until I knew if I'd have to work or not. I was hoping I'd be able to cut loose for the event. I know I won't be able to join you for New Year's Eve, I'll be diving the other coast at midnight.

Oh, poo... I won't be able to make the New Year's Eve party! I was able to make it for this Friday, though

But hey we that want too can still get together and dive somewhere and then do dinner and party jst a wittle bit I will bring number 7 MR. Jack Dainels

I'd love to be there Narcosis, but darn it, I'll be in the Cayman's and can't get away...tell everyone I said Merry Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Idea....maybe wait until the holidays are over since most everyone has lots of partys/get togethers to attend and then shoot for a date in February or March when there really are no said "holidays".

My .02

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom