ScubaBoard's 2012 Cozumel Invasion Details have been announced

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Invasion Crew list has been updated. If you have joined, but do not see your name or I misspelled your name please PM me.

We have also added the new map showing where the Invasion Crew is coming from, if you have joined, but your area is not posted or If I have misspelled where you are from please PM me.
If you have not signed up, what are you waiting for?
confused.gif
Is your area represented?

Official 2012 Invasion Crew List

Texas has zoomed past Florida for the most members going to the Invasion.
Score Texas 12 - Florida 6

We have reached the 40 crew member mark and many more are making plans to join us in Cozumel.

For those who have never been to Hotel Cozumel, I think this video will give you a taste of what are hosts are all about ( Hotel Cozumel & Dive Paradise )

[vimeo]3384605[/vimeo]

trying to get my brother in laws to sign up with me

How's the food at this place? read some reviews about it, some not very positive. I know I'm not there to eat, but dive, but the question does come up.

MC:
trying to get my brother in laws to sign up with me

How's the food at this place? read some reviews about it, some not very positive. I know I'm not there to eat, but dive, but the question does come up.

My wife and I ate at the hotel everyday for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner during last years invasion. I am a picky eater and was able to find something to eat every time. I found the food to be good but I understand I have also read some of the reviews. Frankly I feel most of the bad reviews are just folks with an axe to grind. However feel free to post your concerns in the main Invasion Thread. Remember we had 95 members and family at last years event and we are going back.
Here's a link
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/invade-cozumel-2012/396108-invasion-central-39.html#post6185371

Hope to see you there.

The Invasion Crew list has been updated. If you have joined, but do not see your name or I misspelled your name please PM me.

We have also added the new map showing where the Invasion Crew is coming from, if you have joined, but your area is not posted or If I have misspelled where you are from please PM me.
If you have not signed up, what are you waiting for?
confused.gif
Is your area represented?

Official 2012 Invasion Crew List

Texas leads Florida for the most members going to the Invasion.
Score Texas 12 - Florida 6

Back
Top Bottom