ScubaBoard's Spree4All Keys Wreck Trek July 2015

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shouldn't they come armed with their own earplugs?

Happy Diving!
Elena

It's a bunk boat. One thing we have is earplugs.

I CALL shenanighans on MS and Netdoc!! NOT FAIR!!! Dangit Eleana, I can't AFFORD 3-4 dive trips a year!! Already doing Invasion, Saba, and looks like Roatan...I would REALLY like to do the wreck trek!! F&^$#%$^*&#Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bubs

PS Capt..I'm a helluva cook...I wash bottles...I even fill tanks!! Did I mention I'm pretty good with Nevr-dull?? :eyebrow:

I hear tell Pete and Elena will be sidemounting their doubles.... :)
I certainly will, but I can't speak for mi Elena!

Yes this trip will be a lot of fun for us. I have had PM's about the prerequisites for the advanced wreck class. Feel free to call me to discuss details of the class and how to prepare for it.

Advanced Wreck Diver
This Program is designed to train divers in extended wreck penetration diving and the technical utilization of EANx for wreck exploration and the use of EANx and oxygen for decompression.

• Must be qualified as a wreck diver
  • Must be qualified as a Deep Diver
  • Must provide proof of a minimum of 70 logged dives or sufficient experience doing technical dives to satisfy the instructor that the student has the ability and knowledge to continue into this level of training.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meet the Spree Crew in some of their finest shenanigan threads.

1601311_10152429385433317_5749367749489696026_n.jpg

Frank & Melanie know fun. This is going to be an epic trip for ScubaBoarders.
Remember, what happens on the Spree, gets posted on ScubaBoard. :rofl4:

Meet the Spree Crew in some of their finest shenanigan threads.

1601311_10152429385433317_5749367749489696026_n.jpg

Frank & Melanie know fun. This is going to be an epic trip for ScubaBoarders.
Remember, what happens on the Spree, gets posted on ScubaBoard. :rofl4:

And all over Facebook.

Mselenaous, I've had a million peeps (maybe not quite a million) ask when we are opening the booking link. When will that be again? It may cause a stampede. Or a Shoaling, in the Queen's English.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom