Scubamarket USA Moving Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Carolyn!

Hey guys we have some compressor parts issues so the VIP opening is now March 8 not March 1
Sorry for the delay but we want the compressor online for the opening.

Also our Grand opening will be in early May and there will be some very special guests attending to be announced later.

Thanks!

THE SHOP LOOKS GREAT! I love the artwork...I definitely will be ordering a shark for sure! I think many will be surprised by the selections of gear!

CONGRATS AGAIN BOB!

Happy Diving with Scubamarket!
Carolyn:sharks:

Can't wait for the VIP opening...

Today is the day!!!

Awesome new shop. You really did it right Bob, congratulations.

Bob you and Michelle have done it right.

If anyone is travailing down the I-95 corridor to dive in Fl, exit 90 is worth a stop.

Bob,
I came by the shop today and made a couple purchases....the place looks great! I'm switching to a backplate and wing, it was nice to see all the OMS stuff (I noticed all the stuff you carry is top notch incidentally). Very exciting with summer coming up....

DB

Just a note. For anyone coming down 95 it is kinda hard to miss this place. The sign really JUMPS out at 'cha. All he needs now is Brew and Burger to go with the place :)

Wow! It was great to see everyone at the opening! THANK YOU!
I'm also very thankful to my family, friends and everyone from the BlackBeard's Scuba club Gang who helped us make the opening a success!
Thanks also to the great folks at Atomic Aquatics, Mares, NAUI, Pinnacle and OMS for being on hand and helping us answer customer questions during the event! Your great support was appreciated by both us and our customers!

Here's a picture from opening day as were the first NAUI Team Scuba dive Shop!

teamscubamarket.jpg

Also dont forget Jill Heinerth on Tuesday April 8th

JillHeinerth.jpg

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom