Scubapro Air 2 - Freeflow after pressing purge at surface

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I stopped using my air2 because it free flowed every time I took a giant stride off a dive boat. It would not stop until I disconnected the LP hose either. I had sooooo many people tell me they could fix it by a simple adjustment. Every time it happened......"I can fix that for you". Many tried but it still did it until the day I stopped using it.
Service techs checked it several times and found nothing wrong it, but it still did it.
I'll bet someone here says they could fix it. Anybody want to buy an air2?

I stopped using my air2 because it free flowed every time I took a giant stride off a dive boat. It would not stop until I disconnected the LP hose either. I had sooooo many people tell me they could fix it by a simple adjustment. Every time it happened......"I can fix that for you". Many tried but it still did it until the day I stopped using it.
Service techs checked it several times and found nothing wrong it, but it still did it.
I'll bet someone here says they could fix it. Anybody want to buy an air2?
ScubaPro 5th Gen?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom