ScubaPro Crystal Vu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks so much- I think I'll take it along with me to Cozumel and give it a fair shot!

I like mine. Fits well. Having said that, I am going to get either an X-Vision or a LiquidSkin X-Vision, just because they are cool! :D Actually, I just want to see if I would like a lower volume mask. Not sure if it is really necessary, since my CrystalVu doesn't leak, and I rarely have to clear it. I also haven't dove in ripping currents, where I hear that a low volume mask might be preferable.

Regards,

Gary

I tried both the Liquid skin and XVision, both very nice! Try the demon while you're at it, it's a mean looking mask but I thought it gave the best field of vision oout of the three Mares.
Let us knowhow you like it once you dive it!

Hey Susan,
Did you notice a considerable difference in the fit/function of the regular versus the Liquidskin?

Regards,

Gary

Another vote here for the Atomic subframe!! I just picked one up last week in the Keys and I love it. Way better than my old Genesis panview and that had side windows. I guess it's good I lost that old thing!! Good luck.

FYI, I must have been having brain farts when I posted to this thread and one other regarding my mask. I have the ClearVu2, not the CrystalVu. Mine is a 4 panel mask. Basically the same as the CrystalVu, but with two main lenses not just one.

Doh!

Gary

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom