ScubaPro Knighthawk W/Air2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Togalive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
NEW PRICE POSTED BELOW INITIAL POST.

Hey everyone, had some bills come up, so I'm looking to sell a great piece of equipment. The BCD for sale is a ScubaPro Knighthawk (Size Medium) complete with Air2. The BCD has sat protected in a garage tub for most of its life and never saw hardly any use (somewhere on the order of 3 dives). I'd like to see it go to a good home where it'll see plenty of use after servicing. I've included a few photos, where you can see everything in detail, including the tag with serial numbers. The only shows of wear on the BC are some tiny scuffs on the Air2 and very minor speckling on the backplate bolts, which I included photos of. I'm asking $500 OBO via check, PopMoney, or PayPal if you cover the shipping (CONUS). If you think you have a reasonable offer, feel free to message me :)

P.S: Please excuse my office chair's modeling abilities, they are quite limited.

Here is an album of photos.
Message me if interested, or preferably email me at droidcan@gmail.com.

Its a wonderful piece of gear, lets see someone give it some love!

Toga

Last edited:
UPDATE:
Brought the BC into my LDS to get it appraised so I could be sure I'm offering everyone a fair deal. He said the BC is in excellent shape, but that BC's are moving much. I need to pay my bills, so I'm dropping the price to a recommended $430 for someone who's covering the shipping, and $450 for my paying the shipping (CONUS).

Ok guys and gals, I'm really needing to sell this thing to cover some bills. As such, I'm dropping it to $330 shipped CONUS, or $300 if your paying shipping.

Hope it will go to a good home!

Toga

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom