Scubapro mods

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickoz

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi to all you Scubapro users.
I have a R380 & have swoped the hose from going in on one side to the other side, this was easy.
I allso have a S600 can i do the same :06:
And is it easy to do :eyebrow:

No.

The shape of the holes in the side of the case for the R190 and R380/390 is the same to allow the transfer of the poppet assembly to the other side in the event that you want to route your octo from the other side.

If you have a newer version of the R190 or R380/390 you will also want to swap the plug in the aspirator in the valve housing to the aspirator hole on the opposite side of the valve housing as well. If you have an older model both aspirator holes will be unplugged. The plug was added to aspirator on the "bottom" side of the valve housing to meet EN freeflow requirements.

The G500/G550/S600 and G250 cases are not reversible as the holes on either side of the case are shaped differently. The inlet side of the case uses a square hole to hold the air barrel in position and prevent it from turning while the adjustment side of the case is round to accomodate a rotating adjustment knob assembly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom