Scubapro STINKS!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grouchyturtle

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new Rodales with the mask ratings. Did you notice the little note at the end saying Scubapro is no longer submitting their gear for reviews.

HOW LAME!

Any company that pulls a move like this doesn't stand behind their own product and maybe they used to be great, but this just shows that they're going way down hill. The only reason they would do this is because of a few bad reviews. Hey you make s*** you get a s****y review.

Instead of trying to make a better product, they just won't let us know what's wrong with their garbage.

Between this, and the endless defects on their computers, I for one am glad I never bought anything made by Scubapro. And this move just made me decide that I'm NOT getting that Alladin computer, that I was VERY close to buying!

Switching to my ScubaPro reg added 15 minutes on my bottom time. It breaths extremely smooth, and I love it.

MK25/S600

grunzster once bubbled...
Has anyone seen the new Rodales with the mask ratings. Did you notice the little note at the end saying Scubapro is no longer submitting their gear for reviews.

HOW LAME!

Any company that pulls a move like this doesn't stand behind their own product and maybe they used to be great, but this just shows that they're going way down hill. The only reason they would do this is because of a few bad reviews. Hey you make s*** you get a s****y review.

Instead of trying to make a better product, they just won't let us know what's wrong with their garbage.

Between this, and the endless defects on their computers, I for one am glad I never bought anything made by Scubapro. And this move just made me decide that I'm NOT getting that Alladin computer, that I was VERY close to buying!

What total nonsense. And, like I'd believe anything in Rodales in the first place.

HOW LAME!

:censor:

If you think RSD is the "be all and end all" of diving knowledge and unbiased gear recommendations, SP is better off without your business and endorsement.

<snip>

<snip>

Maybe.....and maybe they're tired of paying kick-backs to Rodales for positive reviews. Ever wonder how much money it costs to keep your product in good press?

Point is there are always two sides to a story. Don't be so quick to assign blame unless you understand which game is being played.

R..

Diver0001 once bubbled...

Maybe.....and maybe they're tired of paying kick-backs to Rodales for positive reviews. Ever wonder how much money it costs to keep your product in good press?

Point is there are always two sides to a story. Don't be so quick to assign blame unless you understand which game is being played.

R..

So you are assuming that SP pays $$ under the table for good reviews rather than just spending large $$ for advertising? That's interesting. Why would they have to do that when so many people, especially those on this board, love SP.......not me
but many on this board. I'm just interested in your thought process here.

What point is it that you see has two sides? What game is it that you think you understand is being played here?

HOW LAME!

Rodales wouldn't know sh*t from good gear if it landed in their lap.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom