Scubapro zoom lens removal issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ClintoKL

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
OK I give up. Does anyone know if there is a special trick to removing the top piece of the Scubapro Zoom mask? On YouTube it looks like users simply slide the piece up. I, however, virtually now have 2 broken thumbs and still can't slide the piece up.
Anyone have one and know the secret?

I don’t have the zoom but this is for the D mask and I believe it’s the same steps
IMG_1574.png
IMG_1573.png

I don’t have the zoom but this is for the D mask and I believe it’s the same steps
View attachment 805232View attachment 805233
Thank you mate. Absolutely nowhere could/can I find the removal of the little lock thingy in any of the online instructions. You probably well saved me from breaking my new mask.
Cheers and Thanks

Thank you mate. Absolutely nowhere could/can I find the removal of the little lock thingy in any of the online instructions. You probably well saved me from breaking my new mask.
Cheers and Thanks
It seems so simple, once you know :)

Cheers and Thanks
Hi, is that really need to remove the little lock first? i just buy a scubapro zoom mask but cannot find the lock

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom