scubatoys !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SmileMon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi,

I don't know if there's anyone here who remembers me, I lived for a couple of years in Florida and it was a great experience.

About 6 months ago I moved back to Israel and found myself looking for a store to get some equipment.

After all the time I spent here, I've decided to contact scubatoys, I had some orders from them when I was living in Florida and they were great.

I got a quote and decided to go ahead with this "experiment" and order from them everything I needed.
(Experiment because I never ordered anything from abroad, I always thought shipping and customs are two things too intimidating for me, apparently they are not)

It took a while because my order had some non-standard items I wanted but finally everything is in my hands at the moment and I'm extremely happy for the service, for their patience and ofcurse for having everything in my hands.

I would like to personally thank Joe for everything he did for me, every email was answered, every call was taken and everything I wanted is right here.
I would also like to thank Joey for his part in my order and ofcurse Rick.

Thank you all guys! thank you scubatoys!

A Customer for life.

This is not a marketing message, just an appreciation note in front of everyone!

:D

I'll second that! My experiences with ScubaToys have been extremely positive, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Those guys are awesome...

Phil

Wow! All the way from Israel~~incredable!

I also recently ordered some gear from Scubatoys.com and was extremely pleased with the service. Joe was great through the forums here talking with me about things through PM and Will was great when I called to place the order.

If you don't know they will match the price of any offers you can find for the same gear at other sites so there is no reason to deal with a company that will give you less than the excellent service that Scubatoys has for a cheaper price. Just call up Scubatoys and they will make your order a breeze, at least from my experience (and from other's experiences I have seen posted on the boards).

In a world where "Competence is the new Excellence" Scubatoys service was beyond compentance and hence truly great.

Flaviss

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom