Sdm 2.0.1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I installed and tried to run it but it gives me errors :( I'll try running it work tomorrow.

I'm confused. It said you can't install it on 1.6. I presently have 1.6 for the Cobra. Is there going to be a 2.0 for the Cobra?

2.0.1 full install is available now for download.

I just installed it - it doesn't work very well on this computer though (laptop) - maybe at home it'll do better on a faster machine. One thing I'm not sure about - it seems to want a dive computer plugged into COM3 - that might be causing the problems. For the rest from what I've seen so far it doesn't seem to be a very big improvement - but we'll see.

It's rubbish, I've gotten a dozen access violations and SQL errors in less than half an hour of using it. Totally half baked.

When importing my old log, v2.0.1 didn't bring over the temperature data or any gear I had I had listed for the dives.

cornfed:
When importing my old log, v2.0.1 didn't bring over the temperature data or any gear I had I had listed for the dives.

It didn't transfer my gear bag either. It should have transferred your temps for surfance, depth, and end of dive. I'm pretty sure only the new D9 saves the temps in real time for every interval. So the temp graph will stay at 32 degrees.

Duane

jhnsndn:
It didn't transfer my gear bag either. It should have transferred your temps for surfance, depth, and end of dive. I'm pretty sure only the new D9 saves the temps in real time for every interval. So the temp graph will stay at 32 degrees.

Duane

It transfered my gear bag, but not which gear went on which dive.
My gear names were truncated and there are only 3 custom fields.
The SAC rates are acting funny too.

I must be dense, but where are you finding the software at? I only see 1.6 and 1.51...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom