sea vision ultra

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joe diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a ultra with the yellow lens correction with the black skirt. My wife loves the mask but I haven't been able to get the same mask in a clear skirt for her. I have seen the smoked skirt but not the clear one. Do you make it in clear? I have only seen it in the RX brand.

Hi Joe Diver:

Yes you can get the Ultra or any of our masks in any lens and frame combination, no matter if it's an rx or a plan filtered lens. In fact you can visit our website www.seavisionusa.com and click on build a mask, and do just that. Build a mask in any color and lens combination you want.

Last edited:
ty very much I will check the sight my wife will be thrilled. By the way I went to Cozumel in Feb. 2008 and the dive master kept pushing his hand over the back of his head at me! It took me a minute but I figured it out. Your mask fit so well that the slap strap and strap were floating over my head in 80 ft. of water. The mask fit so well I had no Idea and there was no water leak. Awesome fit and comfort , best mask I own.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom