Searching for Dive Info and Potential Dive Buddies for Beaver Lake, Arkansas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Dr Robb. I'll definately check out Tulsa Aquanauts. Looks like I might be looking for a treasure chest & skeleton next week.

FYI The bluffs, when the water is at norm goto 208' so our tec guys tell us. the water right now is way up the sailboat is norm 71' now its alittle over 100' and there is always buddys ready to dive at the shop (CandJ Sports)

What dates are we talking about?
Also you may want to get on the Scubatoys.com forum and post there!
Hi Downdeep, we are going out on July 2nd. Thanks for the info on Scubatoys...I didnt know they had a forum.

I didn't think that a line was still running to the sailboat, I am very interested in diving it. We dove the third weekend in June and missed the line so either we weren't deep enough or just didn't see it "very likely with the vis". I have never dove the boat and only been on the line once in 2002. It was a red/pink line then has it been moved or replaced?

Thanks
Omni

Just got back from Beaver, actually I just go my certification today... My max depth was 44 and temp was 57 degree's. If you dive at Indian Creek Campground there is 3 boats, shopping cart racks and a dolphin statue. Vis is poor 3-5 feet surface to 20 5-8 20-30 but opens to 8-10 at 40

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom