Seasickness story

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was grim weather on Sunday, most of the south coast was blown out, or so I was told. We were in kent diving and Saturday was even worse. I always stay above deck in the middle of the boat, I also try to set my kit up before the boat leaves if possible and have found this has always stopped me being sick (so far anyway), doesn't sound like the fumes helped either.

the_dumper once bubbled...
It was grim weather on Sunday, most of the south coast was blown out, or so I was told. We were in kent diving and Saturday was even worse. I always stay above deck in the middle of the boat, I also try to set my kit up before the boat leaves if possible and have found this has always stopped me being sick (so far anyway), doesn't sound like the fumes helped either.

yep I was in Plymouth and it was quite hairy !
I wondered why everybody else set up their kit before departure, it was actually whilst I was trying to set up my kit that I lost my lunch :eek:
although I think if I hadn't gone down below to suit up in the first place I would have been okay!
I've been trying to purchase one of those anti sick wristbands, but they only seem to come in two sizes, children's and adults which seem to be extra small, as I have very large wrists not much good for me!
Thanks for the tips guys

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom