See, Together you can make a difference

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

is to make it EXPENSIVE for them, or those who they relay through if you can (because then the relays will STOP IT so they don't choke)

There are ways to do that. The mods I made to sendmail and mail.local (the final delivery agent) worked pretty well. Between them they intercepted most of it before it got any further than a TCP "SYN", and the rest before more than the header was received.

Spamazon - oh my, do I remember calling them that.... and the chuckle on our front office folk's lips when their corporate folks called asking why we were bouncing their "order notices." :)

(Still got the spam blocker software on my systems here... still use it.... nowdays it blocks "make your p@@@@ larger!" or "make your brea### larger!" spams more than anything else.... Still haven't figured out why they think I'd want to my make brea$$s larger.... :))

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom