Seeking advise from the Pros

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dayang:
I was advised against it by almost all the instrs and DMs i know. they said i was good for tech but for instructional purpose a little inappropiate.

That's pretty much the standard party line from people who don't know anything about them, or sell something else.

MD

going to P.dayang over at malaysia. Water temp is pretty warm. 28-26 C.

As for rentals , usually u could get them for free here. although they do state the prices for rentals , most of the time u could bargain to get the equipment for free. a weekend trip will cost about 300 sin. all included. meals transport and accomodation. the dive sites are so so . ( tioman, dayang, Aur, rendang). But since u are here might as well take a trip to sipadan. Its world class there and the prices are super cheap now. could even consider monado.

MechDiver:
That's pretty much the standard party line from people who don't know anything about them, or sell something else.

MD

well thats why i came to you guys i figured information i get from them would be bias ..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom