Seeking dive buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sail3333

Reaction score
# of dives
Hi,

New to the board. I'm looking for divers interested in spear fishing. I've got the boat.

Safe, sane, well, ok, maybe not when lobster are present, but lots of experience. (Retired instructor) Just not in the Gulf. Looking for a few good divers with spear fishing locations to share.

Boat is 28 foot twin straight drive with tank racks, swim platform, galley and head. On trailer so it can travel.

I'm located on the west side of St. Pete. Any one interested? check my profile and contact me. I'm ready to go.

Phil

When does the boat leave?

How many can you take? Like I Dive said when does the boat leave?

I'm always looking for new buddies. I've dove with a few from the board and everyone I've met is great.

Hello all,

Thanks for responding. I'm planning to meet with Dave, another respondent, early next week to discuss time, destination and date of the next trip.

The boat is most comfortable with four divers. No doubt could carry one or two more.

I suggest those who are interested check my profile and contact me directly as opposed to the forum. Let me know a little about you, and what you have to offer. I'm pretty sure I'll be making more than one trip so, in theory, there's room for all.

I'm looking forward to a very wet fall and winter.
Phil
AKA sail3333

Oh, by the way, EVERY dive doesn't have to be spearing. I'm interested in lots more.

Phil

I'm in Sarasota, but I'm not adverse to running to St. Pete area to dive and I'm always looking for new people to dive with.

I'm looking forward to a very wet fall and winter.
Phil
AKA sail3333

Fall and winter? Now that is my kind of diver. :) We don't have many around here that are too keen on diving once that temp drops.

HA ! I may end up being from woosylvania when all is said and done. But willing to go as far as i can.

It is sort of nice that you have the water to yourself when it gets to "cold" for some of these fair weather divers. It does get difficult to find some buddies at times though!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom