selected Pics from apo reef oct 6-9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
wouldn't that be sweet... 50 cal sniper rifle... mmmmmmmm...

actually had my heart set on a spas12 for "keep away from my daughter" purposes...

maybe an mp5a5 for "ok this party is over" routine...

and the barrets for "i can still see you, please move further away from my daughter"

hehehehehehe

Jag

actually the mp5k is one of my dream guns. with the supressed model even better:) i actually have always wanted a sniping rifle and although the barrets are over the top, would be a nice addition to my arsenal. oh and dont forget the galil .223 defintely on of my favs! lets go shooting

Spoon:
actually the mp5k is one of my dream guns. with the supressed model even better:) i actually have always wanted a sniping rifle and although the barrets are over the top, would be a nice addition to my arsenal. oh and dont forget the galil .223 defintely on of my favs! lets go shooting

nakow! i smell a pic showing you guys slooooowly ascending with that mp5 on the ready :D dang navy seals hahahahaha

sa 168 cheap mga airsoft dun. mp5 costs 600 pesos

the best is shot gun, php 150 but dang !!!! it packs power !!!

a hand pistol airsoft is at 4,500 metal material

dami na talaga na off topic sa mga threads parang senate and congress tayo dito ah.

can't we just stick to the topic. and start a new thread on a new topic.

alam nyo, pm kayo ng mga MODS to do the clean up for us.

paolov:
dami na talaga na off topic sa mga threads parang senate and congress tayo dito ah.

can't we just stick to the topic. and start a new thread on a new topic.

alam nyo, pm kayo ng mga MODS to do the clean up for us.

easier said than done pao, i too am prone to psoting stuff thats not related to the said thread but il make an effort to stick to the topic. its certainly worth a try:)

Back
Top Bottom