Selecting a Training Facility

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not sure that's fair. I know some PADI instructors that I would recommend to friends and family. I do not believe that I know any PADI-ONLY instructors that I would recommend to friends and family. At the very least, I am quite certain that I know no instructors who have taken no instruction outside of PADI that I would recommend. Take that for whatever it's worth (probably not very much).

I only have experience with PADI instructors (who only have PADI certs., except the tech. guys) as there isn't much choice here. I would recommend most of our staff of 14 instructors to family and freinds.

OP has not been on since posting that first time. Bet they are in for a shock.

That internet presence thing is a double edged sword, he may have been nicked. You don't have to log in to check the thread, so he could have looked and decided facebook was a better use of his time.

Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom