Self control.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't see what connections you find between being obese and the lack of self control in a diving situation, but I clearly see the connections between the lack of intelligence and the diving related activities.

-BlueHole- once bubbled...
I don't see what connections you find between being obese and the lack of self control in a diving situation, but I clearly see the connections between the lack of intelligence and the diving related activities.

The fact that you're not bright enough to see it doesn't mean its not there.

WW

WreckWriter once bubbled...

WW, is that kind of personal attack really neceesary? I personally think you crossed the line and owe BlueHole an apology.

Tyler Durden once bubbled...

WW, is that kind of personal attack really neceesary? I personally think you crossed the line and owe BlueHole an apology.

Do you Tyler? Life's a biatch, isn't it?

WW

WreckWriter once bubbled...

WW

Please enlighten me then
Seems quite an ignorant attitude to me to state that a person has not enought self control to do some basic diving just reling on a very superficial and estetiacal evaluation, without knowing the subject.
More or less a similar attitude showed by expressing evaluations on the brightness of a person relyng on a few sentences.

-BlueHole- once bubbled...

More or less a similar attitude showed by expressing evaluations on the brightness of a person relyng on a few sentences.

Your signature line helped too :)

Is anyone else just loving the irony of WW and his infamous temper posting in a thread called "Self Control"?

LMAO

Tyler, i think I here your Mom calling you... its past your bedtime...

Now, be a good boy and go to bed...

Go on now...

I'll be up in a minute to tuck you in...

Yes, I can read you ONE book tonite...

Back
Top Bottom