Selling All Dive Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Of Abidon's fish slapping dance?:D

:rofl3:

Ahem...and now...for something completely different...

You asked for it!:wink:

Attachments

• fish.gif
    fish.gif
    147.4 KB · Views: 72
Hello. I am totally interested in that which you offer. Unfortunately, I am a medical student traveling abroad. However, my cousin can come pick up the equipments. He has a money order from the business client of his for $3500. I will offer you $1800 for the gears if it passes his immediate inspection, and you can provide to him the change of $1700 from the money order along with the items of interest.

Respectfully awaiting your reply.

:flag:

OMGosh - U owe me a keyboard :rofl2:

SIXGEARS
you tried to help & we got nothing, next trick
"Wanting to buy some diving gear stuff" tell me what you have, & how much you want for it.
Obviously she is not into sales

Hey! I'd like a Silent Submersion UV-N-37. Do you have one of those? :D

Hello. I am totally interested in that which you offer. Unfortunately, I am a medical student traveling abroad. However, my cousin can come pick up the equipments. He has a money order from the business client of his for $3500. I will offer you $1800 for the gears if it passes his immediate inspection, and you can provide to him the change of $1700 from the money order along with the items of interest.

Respectfully awaiting your reply.

:flag:
:rofl4: A most excellence awesome deals!!!:rofl4:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom