Sept Diving - Unsure where

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well trying to get a small stop in Tampa to visit the parents. Their complaining that I haven't been down to see them in a few years. But flights to Bon from there or Miami seem to be a huge pain in the arse. Might just do a Florida trip for now, and dive down there for a couple weeks. I'll have to check the geo-board for more info.

If you go to Bonaire, I recommend flying on Continental through Houston. We flew direct to Curacao 2 years ago and the inter-island connection was NOT a good experience. Returning in a couple of weeks and will travel on the Houston flight.
Have fun!

Yeah gonna see what I can do from Tampa or MIA, if its not reasonable I will just dive around Florida for 2 weeks. And got my Nitrox cert today...just my AOW cert left now.

rhzy congrats! Check MIA to Curacao, they have direct flights, then you can catch a DAE over from Curacao, it takes about 15 minutes by plane to get from Curacao to Bonaire.

Hey I just checked, great fares to Curacao from Tampa...$362.00 plus taxes, so I think maybe around $445, then $100 RT to Bonaire from Curacao.....

Liz

Liz I'll check that out, thanks for the heads up

Back
Top Bottom