Serious crime statistics for the bay islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rhyme is running crampant on the streets.
I'm instead going to Koh Tao~ but GF is not bringing her bikini. (Inside gallows humor for the well read)

Oh sure, take down my post about thongs on the airplane and others that were factual even though they may have strayed from the original topic a little and leave this one which is completely false bullsh!t

And I believe it is on Topic when pointed out these "Heavily armed" police that are so scary are armed less than the average north American police officer and ride in truck together in groups becaue they don't all have their own car, heck they share motorcycles .

Very offensive you know these discussions of certain topics of things that go bang bang to those of certain northern nationalities, you can spread your political views via the written word or the eraser you know. :crafty:

---------- Post added September 18th, 2014 at 01:19 PM ----------

Rhyme is running crampant on the streets.

Is Rhyme the code word that must be used in place of the 'C' word now?

Is anyone disputing the policia and/or reported gun situation in Roatan? I don't think so. However, US gun control is not on topic.

If you spotted two "gringos" in the back of a nissan truck this afternoon it was just us. Got a free ride back to the casa from the good folks at Octopus Dive School. We weren't nearly as dangerous as we looked.

Cool, tell Nuria that Sonny said HI! Great dive guide and hellova lady!

You skeered yet, Grant? :wink:

Is anyone disputing the policia and/or reported gun situation in Roatan? I don't think so. However, US gun control is not on topic.

I could point out the hypocrisy of such a statement by easily pointing out all of the rest of the off topic posts that exist on two thirds of the threads on scubaboard, however, I won't and will just move along...just disappointed I never go to see RTBs reply to my last outstanding contribution that has since faded away into pixilation purgatory.

I ain't armed but I ain't skeered. A little buzzed from the Flora de Cana.

Back
Top Bottom