Service ScubaPro regulator in Pattaya - Mermaids, ScubaEngineer, AdventureDrivers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donalbain

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I don't know which one is the most reliable - I see Mermaids does it for 1,000 baht. Anyone have any experience? I don't mind paying a bit more for piece of mind.

thanks.

At mermaids chances are your equipment will be serviced by some trainee on a course. Not sure how the others you mentioned operate.
I would concur with the last post from Limbo, Steve Burton has been around for ages and I have heard nothing but good said about him.

At mermaids chances are your equipment will be serviced by some trainee on a course. Not sure how the others you mentioned operate.
I would concur with the last post from Limbo, Steve Burton has been around for ages and I have heard nothing but good said about him.

Not once in diving with mermaids for 2- 3 years and Pattaya for 5 -6 years have I heard of or seen a set of regulators been serviced by a 'trainee'! They do not even offer any courses that would involve regulator servicing. Do you make actually believe the stuff you right or is it just a wind up?

By the way, I would recommend Steve @ Easytek. Not cheap but the best.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom