Sex underwater?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamnid

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am really sorry to lower the tone with this thread but I gotta ask. I have NEVER heard of anyone having sex underwater. I wondered if it's just because it never occured to anyone to do this, or if it's physically impossible due to pressure or something. Has anyone here done it or heard of anyone doing it? What do you think the deepest you'd be able to do it is? (Uh i mean deepest depth below sea level not....y'know). Once again...sorry...but this has been nagging me for about a month now. Caz.

I believe it's never recommended to do this kind of activity.

Lamnid:
... or if it's physically impossible due to pressure or something ...
There have been other threads about this subject. Most get removed rather quickly.
This one is still here: Sex under pressure.

One reminder though...
While we encourage discussion about a wide range of subjects, there are certain areas which elicit more animosity and subsequently far more flames. Consequently we ask that discussions involving politics and nationalities or anything of a sexual nature be reserved for other message boards that are better venues for these topics.
Be very careful...

All off-topic posts will be removed!

Yes, just keep shallow. Just as in a pool, prolonged action can be detrimental for the female due to, how do I put this... Due to the amount of water that can be pushed up into the cavity. It is sort of like joining the Mile High Club, great to say you have done it but not the best you've had.

(his sig line was already there)

Lamnid:
I am really sorry to lower the tone with this thread but I gotta ask. I have NEVER heard of anyone having sex underwater. I wondered if it's just because it never occured to anyone to do this, or if it's physically impossible due to pressure or something. Has anyone here done it or heard of anyone doing it? What do you think the deepest you'd be able to do it is? (Uh i mean deepest depth below sea level not....y'know). Once again...sorry...but this has been nagging me for about a month now. Caz.

I've never heard of anyone doing this... except for in a pool... sans the scuba gear. But I'm quite surprised that anyone would be stuck on this for a month?!?!

Actually, we had a worker at a LDS (that is now out of business for those trying to figure out which one) whom she bragged all the time about underwater sex using scuba gear....

I don't see what would prevent it (besides difficulty with bouyancy/floating-off/inertia issues).

mike_s:
People exercise this activity all the time while swimming. how would depth affect it?

In case you get carried away...:D

A CESA from 10' is pretty easy.

There are a few people on the board who have done it.

I know two people that have (not with each other - I just didn't know the other two. Get me?). 6m and 12m in 30 celcius sea water. No complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom