Shark Dive Schedule

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I emailed her again after I replied to your post to ask what day, she said that they can call and see what days and times are available and if the day a person wants is open they can book a spot for you! Good luck! Send her an email or call her!

They don't "chum" in the sense that there's any blood/fish parts dropped in the water before the dive. The dive itself is in an area with a curved coral ridge behind it. If the current is really bad, there's a process to follow to get down to it - it's explained. If it's calm, you can free drop down to the area. It was nice when my buddies did it so they were allowed to float up and mingle with the sharks milling overhead for most of the dive.

Near the end of the time the DM takes a few fish parts out of a bucket and feeds them - then you all leave together. So it's not like a Coves/Unexso dive where there's constant baiting/feeding - if you're familiar with them.

bkopec check with Coconut Tree Divers in the West End also. They're large enough to book the entire dive at times. We might've gone with them Thursday morning also.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom