Shark Pictures from the Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

glad you like the photos. here are a couple of more to look at.

They told us we could take pictures we just could not follow the sharks around with the lens. As long as the our movement was limited to lifting the camera straight up to our faces we were fine.

I have another photo I thought about sharing but dont want to scare anyone. Let's just say that sharks sometimes make mistakes and the feeder pays the price for it. I just happened to be shooting at the right place and time and caught it on film. (Dont worry he was fine).

Anyway, it was an amazing experience. I cant recommend the dive enough. We had 15 people on our dive and to a person everyone was in awe of what they had seen.

RockyTop:
I have another photo I thought about sharing but dont want to scare anyone. Let's just say that sharks sometimes make mistakes and the feeder pays the price for it. I just happened to be shooting at the right place and time and caught it on film. (Dont worry he was fine).

I can't tell from your pictures, but when I did the dive with Nassau Scuba Centre, the feeder wore a stainless steel mesh suit. If you pay them big bucks you can wear one, too, and feed the sharks yourself.

Back
Top Bottom