Sharks in Palau's blue corner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GEODIVE

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
This is a video from Palau's Blue Corner dive site.

To my opinion this is one of the best dive sites of the world and i can't wait till my next visit there.

We used the Neco Marine diving center and their service was excellent!

Enjoy!

Palau's Blue corner, THE dive site! on Vimeo

Great video geo.Now you have a big problem.You have to go back to Greek dives.:(
Did you travel from Greece to Palau?

Looks like a good day. Thanks for the memories. Best thing about that site is going through that big school before hooking in. The current wasn't too strong that time, the bubbles are going pretty straight.

Nice video geodive. Gives me motivation to return.

what was the fish in the opening seconds of the film? very pretty and playful!

a remora looking for a ride.

Great video geo.Now you have a big problem.You have to go back to Greek dives.:(
Did you travel from Greece to Palau?

Thx Nikcre

Well, it is not such a big problem if u love the sea no matter what...and i love the sea no matter what!

Yes we traveled from Ath to Manila and then Palau (and then Yap)....

@bracko, as shawrg said the fish is a remora which insisted to tag on me...!!!:no:

@ Shasta_man, the current was strong at some points and not that strong on others. I guess it can get much much stronger! And yes it was a great day!:D

Yeah, looks like you had a great dive. I did Blue Corner on a really rough day, big surface swells and a ripping current. Bite on the regulator type day. I saw so many sharks and lumpy that big green napoleon. Came up right next to me within one foot and just stared at me. Every color of green in nature was on that big fishes body. Breathtaking.

Nice??? That was freaking AWESOME! Makes me sooo excited. I am doing a couple weeks in Palau in Feb. one week on Aggressor and one week at Sam's. Can't wait.

Excellent! Thank you very much. I viewed both the Blue corner video and the shark dive in Yap. The Yap video was just as impressive IMHO. Hope to do both in February as well. You have obviously done a lot of diving and your comment of "one of the best dive sites in the world" has me even more excited.

Back
Top Bottom