Sharm ----

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoyaBean

Registered
Reaction score
Planning my second trip to complete AOW.....probably for a week either 17 Nov or 1 Dec, will it be very chilly? The water was quite cool back in March.

Has anyone got any recommendation on hotels? Radisson has a good HB package but it is out of Na'ama Bay. Anyone been to Kahramana?

Thanks

The coldest time of the year for water is late winter / early spring so I would imagine the water temp would be comparable to march. I went in Nov few years back and it was probably in the low 20's but I can't find that section of the logbook at the moment.

Have fun.

Jonathan

Thanks Jon, at least it should be much warmer than UK.

Has anyone stay at Kahramana before?

You're going to Sharm? Lucky you :D
I miss the Red Sea so much ;-0 !! Now that I live in the US (versus France, formerly), I don't get to go there anymore...

I was in Sharm one year in October, and one year in June.
October water temp was 27+ degrees celcius.
June: 25.

As far as the hotel, we stayed at the Sofitel, and it was UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Great atmosphere, great location, great food, beautiful sunsets. Excellent for snorkeling, too (Near and Middle Garden dive sites are actually right off of the Sofitel's beach!!).

Have a Blast!! :cheer:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom