Closed: Shearwater Petrel 1 priced for sale!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did this sell?
Fleahop, I haven't heard on the other offer. If you are interested, the price is $500. I accept PayPal. The unit is in great shape.
Dutch

I don't have pay pal. I will see if my buddy can cover this tomorrow. He has pay pal. I work third shift and he works second so he has gone for the night. Thanks Mike

No problem. Glad to help.

PayPal URL is: paypal.me/DiverDutch

Good luck Mike!
Dutch

William didn't make it in Friday night sorry joker made himself a 3 day weekend. I called him on the phone he saaaid no problem but I need to give him the money so it will be a couple more days sorry for the wait. Thanks Mike

William didn't make it in Friday night sorry joker made himself a 3 day weekend. I called him on the phone he saaaid no problem but I need to give him the money so it will be a couple more days sorry for the wait. Thanks Mike
No problem, Mike. Waiting patiently for your order.
-Dutch

No problem, Mike. Waiting patiently for your order.
-Dutch
Did this sell?
No, the unit is still available. Email me at jvanhyfte at gmail dot com if you need any information. Unit is in great shape and ready for domestic US shipping. Let me know if you are interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom