shops / resorts offering IDC in April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mark Blue

New
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm currently a PADI Dive Master and would like to become an instructor while I'm in the Philippines in the month of April.

I'd like to do my IDC and qualify as an instructor in medium to large size shop so that I'll be doing the course with a good sized group of people (8 or more).

Could you please recommend a dive shop / resort for me? I'm happy to stay at the same resort I dive with.

I prefer to dive where I can have a variety of types of dives, but I'm not set on one particular destination in the Philippines.

I arrive in the first few days of April and have four weeks available.

Thanks!
Mark

hi Mark

don't know about Philipines, but i did mine with Andy Auer in Phuket, he runs IDC every month and the best think about Andy ( besides that he is a wonderful CD ) is that all is on one Location !!

never need transfer, Accommodation, Restaurant, Classroom Pool .. all at one place .. so you save money and time ....

he works with Dive Asia

Scuba Diving in Phuket Thailand and the Similan Islands with Dive Asia

his e-mail

andy@projectdive.com

best regards

Petr

Hi Mark,
check with Atmosphere Resort in Dumaguete, may be they run an IDC

Also try Liquid at Dumagete. Was there a couple of months ago and was impressed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom