shore diving made easy?.....seriously????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My attempt at levity obviously crashed and burned. I will keep my day job! Note to self....do not post while drinking margaritas. We have been to JA. and the diving there sucked. I had found the link on Google but it is PayPal only and I had some problems with my Pay Pal account in the past and am kinda gun shy. We will be going to Bonaire in late April with out of state friends....I wanted to surprise them with the book and was shocked so few places carried it. We are spending so much time on this board researching Bonaire but sometimes it is nice to have a hard copy ( yes we are old school). I.am sure I will have many more stupid questions and hope all is forgiven ... we need you help and wisdom! Thanks Bill

$%^IT happens,, but, i see you posted about being hard core divers as well..... I am sure you will have some nice surprises for your friends. Just follow the yellow (brick) Rocks and you will find what you are loooking for :)

And if you're looking for a top notch dive shop... Dive Friends..... Used them last month and just booked a return trip for first two weeks of feb... I 'll be using them again ...

Jim...

Drive around. Look for yellow-painted rocks. Park. Dive.

If you feel you need more information than that (not much more, mind you) the information in BSDME is readily available for free on the internet simply by googling "Bonaire Dive Sites" or similar. Seriously.

Drive around. Look for yellow-painted rocks. Park. Dive.

If you feel you need more information than that (not much more, mind you) the information in BSDME is readily available for free on the internet simply by googling "Bonaire Dive Sites" or similar. Seriously.

Get wet! you will have fun!

Once you get there---follow your nose, esp if you keep it out of margarita glasses........:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom