Short Anilao Trip Report & Pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I found traveling in the Philippines to be a breeze. The jeepneys are easy to navigate and everyone including the tricycle drivers speak perfect English so communications are easy.
We took an A/C bus for most of the way down and only a 5 minute tricycle ride followed by a 10 minute Jeepney ride. Really not that hard. The hardest part was loading dive bags on a jeepney but we found space and all the other passengers (like pretty much everyone we encountered in the Philippines) were gracious and accommodating.
ah, thanks for that info. I completely forgot they opened up the new extension highway. Yeah, I that would be a lot easier. It's nice to travel in a country where even the jeepney driver understands basic English.

Before the extension you had to get dropped off at Bauan, then take a 30-40 min jeepney ride to Anilao pier. From there you take a trikie ride to a resort (20 mins to AquaV).

(ie I'm a wimp. :D)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom