Should we try a Roll Call?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We did this not too long ago, but have had a lot of newbies join up since then, so good idea! (Wow - I wrote that then went searching for the thread - it's been more than a year already! How time flies....)

Here's my info:
saf_25
Stacy
Orange County, CA
100 dives, exactly (should be more, but all of the plans for this past weekend fell through)
Single, 2 cats (even though my b-day's tomorrow and I'm feeling old, I am NOT a spinster! I'm not, I'm not, I'm not!)

Cool,
Renee
Santa Ana (barrio Santa Ana, not South Coast Metro), OC
married to dgallo, though he rarely posts
34 dives to date and will be finishing rescue next month

Cool!

I ran off to work for the evening and came back to find all this interest!

I'll take all of the posts from this thread and compile them into one post that we can make "sticky". Then as more people want to be added, they can just post to that thread and we'll modify the first post to add them.

Everyone keep posting to this thread, so I don't miss anyone. I'll probably post the list in about a week to make sure that it's pretty complete the first time it goes up.

Christian

socaldiver
AKA - Dave
Norwalk
married to: Summer99
AOW - 100+ dives

J-Dog
Jim
Fullerton

single (just thought I'd throw that in there)
62 dives
advanced with deep diver specialty course, and wanting rescue soon
Anyone interested in Tahiti next year? or Yap?

good idea Christian and Happy Birthday Stacy!

Jennifer
Claremont (As Ken would say, the "909")
Love to take pictures underwater
250+ dives
No longer only dive in the warm water :biggrin: as my drysuit is on its' way

Divinman
AKA Terry
San Diego
184 dives and counting
Not an underwater photographer, just a diver with a camera

Happy Birthday Stacy!! :dazzler1:

So, here's the info that I think we can include on the list.

ScubaBoard screen name:
Actual Name:
City:
County:
Quick comment: This could be something like TJphoto's "Hunter/Photographer" or scubacalifornia's "Favorite cartoon: Spongebob, of course!"

We'll separate the list by county, so that no one gets labled living in that "diet world" full of skinny people, LoCal. We will however keep refering to LoCal elsewhere. :wink:

Since dive experience changes so often, I think it's best for people to just keep their own profiles updated in the User CP. We can always look up someone's profile and this would keep it from becoming an "administratively intense" process.

I'll post a few rough drafts for comments here in this thread over the next week or so and then post the final as a "sticky thread" once everyone likes the format and information contained.

Keep 'em comin', along with you comments about what you'd like to see here!

Christian

Back
Top Bottom