Sidemount SPG hose and routing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been playing with my SM setup as I'm still pretty new at it (25 dives or so since learning 3 months ago). I've found the most comfortable way for me is to tie some bungee around them and loop that over the post. This allows me to glance down and see them, even if I also have 2 stage bottles, or if I'm carrying a camera rig.

I have my reg facing up with the spg going back on a 6" hose, looped under the back of the valve. Similar to the photo, but with a shorter hose so it's a bit more compact.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230410-160239.png
    Screenshot_20230410-160239.png
    183.5 KB · Views: 105
I use this method too, but angle a little bit dawn, let said a mix way, with 6" house and 2" spg glass face, really easy to read, even when just looking to your chest

Attachments

• 20230415_082651.jpg
    20230415_082651.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 104
Got a new set of regs to change my xDeep NX ones after the recall. And love the SP MK19evo routing.
The SPG is placed nicely and easily accessible. The 1st stage is quite long but it has good routing. I have to rotate the bands a bit so the 1st stage is not poking me in the sides.

PXL_20230426_175908391.jpg

Switched from small gauges on 6'' lolipops to 2 transmitters plus redundant pony bottle "button style" gauges.

Nobody asked yet that I can see... But where is the course and what tanks and BC are you using?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom