Singapore Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another Spore diver asking if there are other forums with such high patronage?

Hi, this is my first posted msg here, just an OW going for AOW next week.
Would be nice if could find a nice buddy here.

finsonline.com There are lot's of SG diver there.

keat1979:
Hi, this is my first posted msg here, just an OW going for AOW next week.
Would be nice if could find a nice buddy here.

Where u going for ur AOW? Do give me a pm if you r going anyway... i'm also looking for alternative buddy beside my wife.

Cheer

71%:
Where u going for ur AOW? Do give me a pm if you r going anyway... i'm also looking for alternative buddy beside my wife.

Cheer

I will be going to Pulau Dayang for my AOW again(through 51 scuba), though i also take my OW at Dayang

the date will be on 14th of August this weekend, together with one of my friend, email me at kengkeat@hotmail.com if you are interested to join together?

Crystalz:
Hi to all the divers here....

I have just gotten my OW couple of weeks ago and am now planning to take my AOW. I'm thinking to read more abt the fishes and corals becos during my course... i have no idea what they were... so sad... i cant share with friends on what i have seen..... :(

Any sites where i can learn abt the types of fishes and corals... especially those which are common in Malaysia's water?

Hi....I am also a new member to the OW just 2 weeks back...going for a leisure dive end august to Pulau Aur...can mail me too for future dive trips....

Hi, I am an AOW diver with about 140+ dives...been diving in the tropical waters of Malaysia (Tioman, Dayang, Redang, Perhentian, Sipadan), Indonesia (Manado, Bali), Thailand (Ko Lanta), Phillipines (Malapascua). I will be going to Sangalaki next week & also the Maldives in Nov. For a change, I am thinking of doing a two weeks Galapagos trip next Aug, any Singapore diver interested to join me on this dream vacation to meet Mr Big-the whale shark..

Hi all,
A bit off topic, but to all those that owns a Digi cam for U/w usage,... where do you guys go to get those desicant packs to prevent condensation? Anyone using those reusable packs btw? Oh yah, how much do they cost too.

Thanks.

Hi,
I'm coming home next week. I'ad never done diving in Singapore region. Could you guys give me some idea on how the whole thing ( where to dive, rental includes??, cost of diving) etc... I might want to join any one in the next 2 weeks to go diving in the region. Any idea where i can rent a wetsuit for how much??

Thanks

Hi,
I'm coming home next week. I'ad never done diving in Singapore region. Could you guys give me some idea on how the whole thing ( where to dive, rental includes??, cost of diving) etc... I might want to join any one in the next 2 weeks to go diving in the region. Any idea where i can rent a wetsuit for how much??

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom