Single tank hose length realizations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does a 40"/44" come up neatly along the right shoulder strap or will find that it interferes with the d-ring also (I hang my flashlight and go pro there tucked into the band).

That's where I keep my flashflight and have never noticed the hose interfering at all

That's where I keep my flashflight and have never noticed the hose interfering at all

I keep my light there, as well, and have never had any conflict with my 48" but then, I am also 6-4" so that probably equates to 40" for regular sized people.

Thanks. I re-read the thread and will probably stick to the 7' for now for the reasons @tbone1004 mentioned that it hangs without falling when removed and routes very nicely once kitted up. Kind of a pain setting up but oh well.

I will look at a 40" for my small in stature daughter. She likes the necklace but not the long hose that much.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom