Sink-o de Mayo '09 - May 8-10 - Save the Date!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Becki - thanks for hosting an awesome get together... Certainly looking to experience Kawama accommodations 1st hand @ ITK and future events....

Where's the rewind button when you need it? I'd like to do this weekend a couple more times.

Thank you to Becky and Ken for the party and the food. To Laura for getting the ball rolling and not leaving me homeless (Dave & Lisa too) and to "Tim 1" and "Tim 2" for all the harassment.

I'm with Wys on this one, I could do this weekend a few more times. Thank you to everyone already mentioned, especially Laura, Ken, Becky, and the good folks at CRD that run us out to the dive sites. :)

Last edited:
I'm with Wys on this one, I could do this weekend a few more times. Thank you to everyone already mentioned, especially Laura, Ken, Becky, and the good folks at CRD that run us out on the dive sites.

yes do it again so I can go :D

yes do it again so I can go :D

You have your own little trip report to work on missy......
:cheerleader::dance::dance3::fruit::giveusahug::grouphug::humble::Kissy::mickey::luxhello::peace2::rocker::soccer::hugs::cloud9::yeahbaby::thumbs-up

You have your own little trip report to work on missy......
:cheerleader::dance::dance3::fruit::giveusahug::grouphug::humble::Kissy::mickey::luxhello::peace2::rocker::soccer::hugs::cloud9::yeahbaby::thumbs-up

I do but it's a lot of typing and my finger tips are a bit raw:D but SOworth it

OMG what an AWESOME weekend!!!!

Thanks to:
  • Laura for getting it started
  • Brian for getting me a place to stay (please thank your friend again too!)
  • Becky and Ken for the great dinner
  • Ken gets a second thanks for the grill duty, I haven't eaten so much great food in years!
  • Gary and the great Conch Republic crew for GREAT dives (and for helping me up the ladder and with my fins 'cuz my knee still doesn't bend right)
  • Wys for buddying with a gimpy new Nitrox diver on two dives
  • ALL of the great ScubaBoard peeps who showed up, laughed, chatted, ate, dove, laughed, hugged, ate, drank, dove, etc. and made this a TERRIFIC weekend!!!
Come on ITK, I'm ready!!!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom