Sisid News and Public Affairs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

why does the born to be wild segment say "parental guidance" at the bottom? wrong nudi's me think... :eyebrow:

anyways, kudos to Adrien... we're gonna have to start calling him Rockstar...

edit:hmm, anyone recognize the rebreather/ video guy... :eyebrow: :popcorn:

she is hot indeed. just dont look at her belly in the part where she walks down the beach. a little bit of age showing there. not that i would mind though. its not like she has a paunch like those you see in centrum.

Whoa... what's the deal with Susan Enriquez.... Is she certified? What's the deal with the hand holding... seems like there's always a DM/Instructor hovering above her holding her hand or tank valve....

edit: I guess she isn't... hence the Reef walking segment early on... Hopefully she get

What's up with the fish ecologist advocating fish feeding??

why does the born to be wild segment say "parental guidance" at the bottom? wrong nudi's me think... :eyebrow:

anyways, kudos to Adrien... we're gonna have to start calling him Rockstar...

edit:hmm, anyone recognize the rebreather/ video guy... :eyebrow: :popcorn:

im not the rockstar here:D just some beach bum that dives hahahaha:dork2: I think the nudis they collected were shipped back to Cali, the guy who did the video is on Diversions I think:D

Back
Top Bottom