Six Gill Shark at Redondo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

6Gill:
I have to agree with you Bob, I too like Redondo Bh. It's less then a mile from my house and can be a very interesting dive, especially if the 6 Gills come out to play. The parking situation is not as good as it was before the recent work on the parking area and boat ramp. I like it better then Salt Water Pk. or 3 Tree Point though.

I really like boat diving best of all, as I'm not much for long strolls with all the equipment on. If one gets to Redondo Bh. early most of the time you can park next to the Sea wall and it's really a short entry, especially if the tides in. For me it's a great spot to get in a dive without spending a lot of time in transit and/or last minute decision to get a dive in, or checking out some new equipment. :wink:

Are they still looking the other way at parking next to the sea wall? I haven't been there in a while, but I figured once they got that pay parking lot open they would start enforcing the no parking along the street with a ticket. Always made me nervous.

SteveB

StevenB:
Are they still looking the other way at parking next to the sea wall? I haven't been there in a while, but I figured once they got that pay parking lot open they would start enforcing the no parking along the street with a ticket. Always made me nervous.

SteveB

There are still a limited number of parking spots on the NE side of Salty's. (Watch for the posted signs and you will not get a ticket.) :wink:

Back
Top Bottom