Skills Practice at Point Lobos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree that the important stuff looks great (and I think I said that!). Is Team Bunny ramping up for Tech 1?

Right now our focus is on delaying the board of directors from demanding surrender of our cert cards :)

Great Video thanks for sharing..

/confused

A novel aspect of GUE cert cards (which I personally think is a great idea) is that they have the power to revoke it. I've never heard of it happening, but I assume if you look too embarrassing in public, they may be forced to save face by pulling your card and disavowing any relationship :)

A novel aspect of GUE cert cards (which I personally think is a great idea) is that they have the power to revoke it. I've never heard of it happening, but I assume if you look too embarrassing in public, they may be forced to save face by pulling your card and disavowing any relationship :)

I'd assume they demanded that AG give his up when they kicked him out, but don't know that for a fact.

Guy

Ok, must have been the post-lunch coma that made me miss the self-deprecating humor

Right now our focus is on delaying the board of directors from demanding surrender of our cert cards :)

After diving with team bunny, I'd say there is a very slim chance of that :)!

Man, that was a sweet looking bag shoot! Are you trapping that halcyon bag inflator against the spool with your index finger?

Im going to get me one of those soon after a proper CF with my current bag. Its ok for surface inflation when boat diving, but far too much effort for metridium fields dives.

Oh, and it was nice meeting you guys at BW on Saturday. We hoped we didnt intrude on your kitting up, but felt a little better about it after watching you guys gets harassed by the tourists...

Man, that was a sweet looking bag shoot! Are you trapping that halcyon bag inflator against the spool with your index finger?

Im going to get me one of those soon after a proper CF with my current bag. Its ok for surface inflation when boat diving, but far too much effort for metridium fields dives.

Oh, and it was nice meeting you guys at BW on Saturday. We hoped we didnt intrude on your kitting up, but felt a little better about it after watching you guys gets harassed by the tourists...

You must have run into Steve and August :) I wasn't there Saturday but caught up with them on Sunday. I'll send your regards!

As to the inflator, that's right. IIRC, I was taught to take up any slack on the line, hold the spool by the thumb and middle finger of the right hand, and trap the inflator between the index and middle finger. Remove regulator with left hand, and blow up the bag with the right. Then, replace your reg, and extend the bag out with the left hand to clear the knot in the line, and release. But it's been a while and I may be missing something...

Back
Top Bottom